Michelle Boroni Store
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioGaleriaÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Hello there

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
carolburns

carolburns

Hello there Empty
MensagemAssunto: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeTer Jan 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi everyone

My name is Carol Burns - I'm a new designer at Michelle Boroni Store and looking forward to getting to know you all in the near future. Here's a bit about me

I'm 49 yrs old (50 in April - do not know if that is good or bad haha so will wait and see) I have 3 children and 6 Grandchildren and live in Lytham St Annes on the North West Coast of England. I started scrapping in March 2007 when I was recovering from abdominal surgery and started designing in July 2007. I love designing kits and commercial use items and always try to make sure that all my customers get a bargain and good value for their money Smile I always make a sample of my kits which are available on my blog. My blog is http://carolcraftycorner.blogspot.com

I'm so excited about starting a store here and have a few new items in there already with more to come at the beginning of the month

Looking forward to chatting with you all Smile
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Mi Boroni
Admin
Mi Boroni

Hello there Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeQui Fev 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi Carol, is welcome.
I also have 3 children.
I'm sure you do 50 years with a aprencia of 30 should be very good.
Welcome to our home. Their products are great
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.michelleboroni.com/store

Hello there
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Michelle Boroni Store :: Michelle Boroni Place :: Apresente-se/Introduce yourself-
Ir para: